GET IELTS CERTIFICATE ONLINE :NO EXAM NEEDED
Hey everyone,GET IELTS CERTIFICATE NO EXAM NEEDED, by now you must be thinking what you just saw. Yes our website can help you get an IELTS certificate online easily without giving any exam yes you heard me right.Now you must be thinking please tell me how I can really get an IELTS certificate online without giving any exam and doing all that hard work.Before that let me tell you some basics about IELTS exam:
What is IELTS Exam? GET IELTS CERTIFICATE NO EXAM NEEDED
The term IELTS stands for International English Testing System.It is an international standardised exam which measures you’re English proficiency used for working,studying,migrating to abroad.IT was first launched in 1980 by Cambridge English language assessment and the British council. Tests were intended to test real life skills such as speaking listening etc. As there is no minimum score required so It uses a 9 band scale system to measure you’re language proficiency ,from non user 1 to expert 9.For you’re convenience IELTS comes in two option either you go for pen and paper mode or on a computer. AND both methods are equal in difficulty level. Format etc.
Why choose IELTS ?
The truth is that this exam is most popular language proficiency test which is recognised by more than 10000 organisation’s which includes educational institutes,employers,professional associations and governments in 140 countries around the world. 2017 only over 3 million tests were taken in more than 140 countries
The test completely focuses on practical communication skills and not on the theoretical part. Involves one-on-one speaking session with an examiner in a private room with no distractions
Test for study:it is accepted by worlds most renowned universities ad colleges so you don’t have to worry about the credibilty of the exam.
Test for working
the IELTS is widely recognized by professional institutions all over the world such as WFEO,ACCA etc.So it is a compulsory to take these tests if you want to be part of professional associations abroad.
Test for migration: IELTS is the only language test which is considered by UK Visas and Immigration(UKVI) For visa customers applying both outside and inside the UK.Also it given preference in many countries such as Australia ,New Zealand, Canada.
WHO TAKES THE IELTS ?
Those students who are interested in higher studies abroad in countries like:
- United states of America(USA)
- United Kingdom(UK)
- New Zealand
Those who want to apply for immigration in the countries in which IELTS is recognized. IELTS is widely recognized so it becomes very easy to apply for immigration when you’ve cleared the exam.
Those who want join renowned professional institutions abroad can apply for IELTS to meet the requirement of language proficiency in respective professional institutions
TYPES OF IELTS:
People who want to attend universities and colleges abroad can apply for this. For this you will need a academic band test score to enroll where the course is taught in English. Also if you want to register with international bodies you can take up this test.In disciplines like medical,law,accounting etc.
IELTS General training
If you wish to migrate to a English speaking country or wish to work in countries like USA,UK,CANADA ETC. then you can opt for this training module. IELTS certificate will be proof of competency in English language. Even if you’re a native sometimes you need to take the exam.
IELTS Life skills
If you wish to migrate or obtain a citizenship in the UK.Then this test is best for you. The purpose of this exam is to determine how well you can communicate with other people in english.Remember this test different from the above two as it only testes you’re listening and speaking skills , levels A1 or B1 of the (CEFR).
Note: The above written types of examinations do not have the same scoring system.
What is the exam like?
The test has four section which consists of:
- Listening – 4 sections, 40 questions, 30 minutes
- Speaking – interview, 15 minutes
- Reading – different for Academic or General Training – 3 sections, 40 questions, 60 minutes
- Writing – different for Academic or General Training – 2 pieces of writing, 60 minutes
In the First section, you will hear a conversation between two people set in a regular social context. You will need to listen carefully and evaluate speakers intention ,ideas etc
The second section involves listening to a monologue set in an regular social context. It demands great attention as you may even be required to recognise a person’s emotions from the tone of his or her voice.
GET IELTS CERTIFICATE ONLINE
In the third section, you will listen to a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context.
Finally, you will listen to a monologue on an academic subject. You will hear more specialised terms specific to an education environment.
First part involves you’re introduction and interview during which the examiner introduces himself/herself and asks you to introduce yourself. To warm you up he will ask you general questions on familiar topics.
In the second part You will receive a task card and the examiner will ask you to talk about a specific topic. He will ask t key points . You will have one minute to prepare. You will talk for 1-2 minutes and the examiner may ask you additional questions.
The last part of the Speaking section is discussion. The examiner will ask you in more detail about the topic from part 2. You will discuss more about ideas and issues.Please give detail oriented answers.
- It includes 3 long passages which consist words between 2150 – 2750.
- Also contains 40 questions organised in different ways: multiple choice, identifying information or a writer’s views/claims. You may also have to match information or complete sentences, summaries, tables and flow-charts.
- Each of the three parts of the Academic Reading contains one long text. The texts are taken from books, journals, magazines and newspapers.they focus on general interest topics and don’t contain much technicalty
General Training Reading
- Section 1 contains two or three short factual texts, one of which may consist of between six and eight short texts related by topic. Contains relevant topics from everyday life Section 2 contains two short factual texts focusing on work related issues like applying for jobs, training, and more. Section 3 contains one longer, more complex text on a topic of general interest.
- There are two tasks in the Writing section. If offers you two options Academic Writing or the General Training Writing Test, the total time is 60 minutes. Part 1 requires you to write at least 150 words, and part 2 at least 250 words.
- In task 1, you are presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and to interpret the situation and give conclusion.
- Task 2 requires a written essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.The topics are are of general interests and need semi formal style of speaking.
General Training Writing
- Task 1 introduces a real-life situation, and you need to write a letter requesting information or explaining the situation. You may write the letter in either a personal or semi-formal style.
SO WHAT NOW:
Now coming to biggest reveal of all time what if told you that without doing all that hard work to crack IELTS you can actually buy the certificate online easily without taking the exam? Yes you heard me write, We can provide you a genuine certificate online easily but for a modest price .Now you must be thinking does this even make sense yes 100% .
May be you have tried giving the test but couldn’t pass. You remember doing all that hard work and pulling all nighters just to score good on thus exam but couldn’t. Well that’s where our role comes into play when you buy a certificate from us you don’t have give any exam or do all that hard. We will provide you genuine certificates easily.
yes Of course why we will provide a certificate that doesn’t even do the job it is meant to do. With our advance database infiltration system we can actually embed you’re score in British council database.SO YOU CAN CHECK THE SCORES YOURESELF.Now that’s something new isn’t it?
CHOOSE THE SCORE YOU WANT: GET IELTS CERTIFICATE NO EXAM NEEDED
Yes we can offer you that, so you have the choice to define the scores you actually want and not some random score defined by us.
CERTIFIED: Unlike other websites we offer you verified test results. Seems to to good be true? See for yourself. You will receive a test card with you’re detail which you can verify online all this without any giving any exam.
YOU ARE OUR TOP PRIORTY:
Unlike other websites we will not get vanished when you buy a certificate from us we will be in touch with you as long as you need us, be assured we’ve got you’re back. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US REGARDING ANY ISSUES.
So after reading this you know how easily you can get a genuine GET IELTS CERTIFICATE NO EXAM NEEDED
So what are you waiting for contact us now so we can have a DELIVER about you’re certificate ON TIME.